Catering Policies and Questions
For all Xando Catering orders, please note the following:
· We can accommodate special requests. Please inquire.
· Xando catering services are best for parties of 5 or more.
· 24 hours in advance of delivery date is the recommended time to allow for the proper execution of your requested order.
· There is no charge if a catering order is rescheduled prior to 8 pm local time the day prior to the delivery date.
· A 100% charge will apply to any catering orders under $1000 (subtotal), if cancelled after 3 pm local time the day prior to the scheduled delivery date.
· A 100% charge will apply to any catering orders over $1000 (subtotal), if cancelled after 3 pm local time two days prior to the scheduled delivery date.
· For catering orders over $1000 (subtotal), order reductions must be made by 3pm local time 2 days prior to the event or a 100% charge will apply.
· Delivery fees vary. Delivery fees are administrative charges retained by the employer and are not paid to or shared with employees.
· Prices and offerings are subject to change.
· Event specialists are available to assist with large groups. Please call 866-580-2674.
· Changes to an order can be accepted 24-48 hours prior to the delivery time contingent on the size of the order and agreement upon confirmation.